Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. No refunds will be offered other than in the instance of a full cancellation of the event.
2. This ticket is non transferable.
3. In the event of poor weather, the event may be postponed to a suitable date.
4. Artist lineup and billed attractions may be subject to change.
5. Right of Admission Reserved - In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the ticket value. The festival is R18 - there will be no admittance to the festival for anyone under the age of 18
6. Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk. The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
7. A condition of entry to the festival is ticket holders consenting to being filmed and/or photographed for use in television, video, or printed promotional material.
8. The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee of the proprietor of the venue and/or the organizer of the event.
9. All tickets purchased through the website shall be subject to a booking fee, and any credit card processing fees.
10. The ticket holder may be required to provide proof of age when purchasing alcohol. This must take the form of one of the following types of identification: A HANZ Card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport
11. The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she: Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons; hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue
12. Ticket Holders agree that it is an essential condition of issuance of Tickets and the right of admission to the event conferred on the Ticket Holder that any person at, or entering, or attempting to enter, the Venue is expressly prohibited from:
a. Holding or bringing any prohibited or restricted items (to be assessed at the discretion of the security and festival management) including, without limitation; alcohol; illicit drugs; knives; weapons; fireworks; glass; cans; bottles; compressed gas containers; political, religious, offensive or race-related banners, signs, slogans or materials; flares; air horns; sound amplifiers including loudhailers; toy guns or water pistols; smoke bombs and flag sticks; commercial standard recording devices; dogs or other pets; laser pointers;, skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles; or items that may interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons or security at the Venue ("Prohibited Items");
b. Engaging in disruptive or dangerous behaviour including, without limitation; throwing, casting, thrusting or firing any objects; instigating violence, racism or xenophobia; behaving in a way that others may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory, or offensive; creating any threat to the life or safety of themselves or others, or harming another person in any way whatsoever.
13. No food or beverage may be taken into the festival.