• By using The Great Kiwi Beer Festival website, you are agreeing to the sites terms and conditions and are permitting The Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd to collect the personal information provided in your ticket purchase and the use of any sign up forms and/or contact forms.
• The Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd may use this website to collect personal information from you for the purposes of marketing and advertising.
• You have the right under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 to see and correct any data held by The Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd. Additionally, The Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd will follow the safeguards specified in the above act to make sure that this information is only disclosed to and used for communication by individuals or companies as specified in these terms and conditions.
• Personal information collected by The Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd may be shared with the event promoter / organiser for the event you have purchased and other 3rd parties associated with the event. They may communicate with you regarding the event and may provide additional information or offers on the event purchased. Communication outside these grounds will require your explicit approval, and any email communication can be opted out by the customer.
• By agreeing with these terms and conditions, you agree that The Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd may contact you in future for customer feedback, marketing and other events. You will be provided the option to unsubscribe from this service at the bottom of each email.
• By entering the festival, all event participants consent to Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd using their likeness in photo or video footage for promotional purposes of any kind in the future, including but not limited to social media, digital advertising and print advertising. Images may be cropped, altered, transformed or reproduced in any way and may be combined with other words or text. Great Kiwi Beer Festival Ltd is released from from any claims, demands or liability in connection with photographs or video images.
• Any further questions on these terms and conditions or other matters should be directed to the appropriate party.
03 365 9861